Wednesday 5 August 2015

WHAT I FIND IMPORTANT IN A RELATIONSHIP
LOVING, TRUST, LOYALTY, UNDERSTANDING, COMMUNICATION, PATIENCE, CARING, SACRIFICES, TOLERANCE, RESPECT and SHARING..XD 
This are all the elements that must have in one relationship..

i believe that communication is one of the important element in a relationship because without it, it'll be very odd and it cant work out well..so remember to have more communication with ur loved one more...

If i would to have a relation..I'll give my whole heart to him..So that he will give me his heart..=)
I also would hope my lover will share with me his things such as problems..But as a lover, there should be anything discuss each other .Besides that...Care for each other is also a must.If you're not caring, Why would you wanna start a relation when u do not care of the one u loved?

WHAT TURNS ME ON
Loyal,Sincerity,Serious into LTR. Heart, Mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment